To manage and lead a team of Business Managers in the Commercial/Agricultural and Public Sectors to achieve growth in market share and profitability and provide input that supports the strategy and promote the Nedbank brand
- Develop and maintain a high performance sales culture by ensuring alignment of the sales strategy with team targets.
- Ensure effective risk management by monitoring compliance to policies and procedures and relevant regulatory frameworks and taking corrective action where necessary.
- Ensure optimisation of resources and work flow to increase productivity by ensuring effective resource and work allocation.
- Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships by ensuring that Nedbank values are followed in sales and service delivery.
- Ensure distinctive customer experience through driving the team to achieve consistent service delivery.
- Ensure client satisfaction by monitoring and analysing client experience results through the various tools and measurements and take required action.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Initiating Action
- Building the Sales Team
- Coaching the Sales Team
- High-Impact Communication
- Driving Successful Customer Engagements
- Aligning and Executing Sales Strategy
How To Apply?
Apply Online:Nedbank Recruitment Site Here