- Ensuring the integrity of the General Ledger so as to ensure accurate and up-to-date financial reporting.
- Processing of accounting transactions on SAP within given timeframes. (Manual journals, provisions, expenses, and other allocations).
- Inter and intra company reconciliations and clearing.
- Forex revaluations, Ned treasury – Forex payments, Cash Management – Money market accounts.
- Management of Company credit and First Auto Cards – Monthly Reconciliations, Applications, cancellations & maintenance thereof.
- SARB and Stats SA Reporting for all reporting entities.
- Maintenance of Weekly Exchange rates on SAP and variance analysis of financial accounting cost centres.
- Variance Analysis of financial accounting cost centres.
- Providing assistance in the preparation of dormant companies financial statements.
- Bank Administration.
- Bank Guarantees.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant three year Accounting qualification.
- Three to four years relevant Financial Accounting experience.
- Knowledge of SAP and proficient in MS Packages, especially Excel
Skills and Knowledge:
- A hands on individual with strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment.
- Performance driven, deadline driven and methodical individual.
- Communication skills, high energy level, show initiative, be a team player
How To Apply?
Please forward your application and rÃ©sumÃ© to Zipporah Tshelane at fax no 011 670 5723 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and use Sundry Accountant as reference in your email.
Closing Date:18 March 2020