In this role, the incumbent will hold a temporary assignment as a learner, learning and applying technical and operational skills to support the business in production (manufacturing and packaging) using WCM principles and methodology. The Learner will be expected to learn from their facilitators and mentor(s) and complete all reasonable tasks as requested by the business.
- Full time attendance to all classroom and practical training
- Completion of all theoretical and mechanical tasks.
- Participation in on-the-floor operational tasks as required for the program
- Participation in WCM activities including problem solving activities.
- Contribution to technical projects as led by the PM, AM and/or FI Pillars respectively
- Contribution to operator capability building through SOP creation
- Raising and closing of tags as part of restoration and preventative maintenance.
- Matric with Maths & Physical Science / N3 Mechanical / Electrical engineering
o Candidates need to provide their Matric Certificate and Academic Transcript with their CV’s
- Technical/ Operational experience
How To Apply?
Apply Online:Unilever Recruitment Site Here
Closing Date:12 March 2020