Moolmans offers services across the mining value chain, from shaft sinking, underground development, contract mining and open cut mining, to construction of mine infrastructure. The operating group’s experience spans a broad range of commodities and it has worked successfully in remote and challenging locations. Execute the effective repair and maintenance of all Heavy Earthmoving Equipment on site, with the least disruption to operations. Ensure to achieve, or exceed, equipment availability of at least 85% for all earthmoving equipment on site.
- Grade 12
- Qualified Artisan – (Phase training completed with relevant Trade Test passed)
- Must have A Valid Driver’s License
- Clear criminal record
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Diagnose faults and repairs on all Earthmoving Equipment.
- Carry out preventative maintenance on Earthmoving Equipment to company standards.
- Carry out all minor and major services.
- Check machines and carry out repairs that are required.
- Plan and schedule work. Report all breakdowns to management Complete daily and weekly inspection sheets and advise notes Complete all administration and submit to all relevant parties on a daily basis Ordering of spares required for repair, maintenance and services Performance management and coaching of apprentices.
- Monitor and measure daily efficiencies Implement productivity improvement initiatives according to OE plan Ensure plant availability of 85%.
How To Apply?
Apply Online:Aveng Recruitment Site Here
Closing Date:13 March 2020