Moolmans offers services across the mining value chain, from shaft sinking, underground development, contract mining and open cut mining, to construction of mine infrastructure. The operating group’s experience spans a broad range of commodities and it has worked successfully in remote and challenging locations. Perform work involving maintenance to keep machines, mechanical and plant equipment in repair. Co-ordinates and controls the set-up, work in progress and completion of specialized tasks activities associated with medium/ low voltage electrical installation, maintenance and repairs.
- Grade 12
- Qualified Artisan – (Phase training completed with relevant Trade Test passed)
- Must Have A Valid Driver’s License
- Clear criminal record
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Adhere to organisational Safety and Quality requirements Checks electrical systems on designated fleet on a daily basis by visually inspecting operation of lights, flashers, warning systems, computers and analising fault codes by using ET, VIMS on CAT machines and EDS, INSITE on O&K machines to determine root causes. Carries out any electrical repairs to designated fleet eg.
- wiring, starters or alternators.
- Lists all faults which cannot be rectified immediately and report these to the Plant Foreman for follow up action.
- Arrange requisitions of any electrical spares needed for the designated fleet.
- Carries out planned electrical maintenance to various machines, as required.
- Keep the history files and AMT updated daily.
How To Apply?
Apply Online:Aveng Recruitment Site Here
Closing Date:13 March 2020