Execution of electrical maintenance activities on cathodic protection equipment
- Conduct all work in a manner that constitutes “ZERO HARM” to people, planet and property.
- Adhere to all safety policies and rules.
- Be able to read wiring diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Fault finding.
- Maintenance of all electrical equipment on compressor station.
- Assist with technical investigations.
- Provide technicians with technical feedback.
- Assist with development of systems and procedures.
- Knowledge of electrical motors
- Report all deviations identified within the vicinity of the Gas Pipelines.
- Assist with development of systems and procedures
- Assist with technical investigations
- National Senior Certificate/Grade12 with Maths, Science & English or N3 Electrical
- Electrical trade test certificate (Red Seal)
- Driver’s license code B
- NACE CP1 will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years electrical maintenance experience
- Ability to do fault finding on equipment
- Basic CP knowledge is an advantag
How To Apply?
Apply Online:Sasol Recruitment Site Here
Closing Date:13 March 2020