Management of the maintenance process in area of responsibility to enable mining teams to reach production targets within the principles of QCDSM.
- Deliver products and service in accordance with customer requirements.
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment.
- Maintenance of mining equipment.
- Liaise with Service Provider using the equipment.
- Fault finding in Diesel equipment
- Team work
- Training of operators and hired labour.
- Manage fleet of Diesel Machinery, Tractors, LHD’s
- Grade 12 / N3 (with Maths AND Science AND English/Business English)
- NQF4 Diesel Mechanic Trade Test
- Valid driver’s license
- Flameproof Certificate
- Gas Testing Certificate
- 2-5 years’ experience as a qualified Diesel Mechanic
- Mining equipment experience (Diesel Machinery, tractors, LHD’s)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
How To Apply?
Apply Online:Sasol Recruitment Site Here
Closing Date:30 June 2020