REF: 39255/CGLTD/Analyst Developer (BI)/050320
Job Tittle: Analyst Developer (BI)
We are looking to recruit a permanent Business Intelligence Analyst developer to work within the IT department of Clicks Group Services. The role will be based at Clicks Head Office in Cape Town and will report to the Business Intelligence Technical Team Leader.
Purpose and Objectives
- To lead the business requirements analysis, design, development and quality assurance of technical solutions delivered according to the software development life cycle.
- To analyse and address complex issues, recommend appropriate solutions, with respect to performance, scalability and manageability of system solutions and development efforts.
- To evaluate project and vendor solutions according to business requirements and recommend appropriate product and/or software solutions within the Business Intelligence team.
- To provide mentorship and contribute to the improvement of the team’s capability.
- Advanced Dashboard, analytics and reporting, BI Systems Analysis, ETL, development and support.
- User liaison and problem solving skills.
Education and Experience:
- Relevant degree or diploma.
- 10+ years’ experience in related field.
You May Also Apply For:
Job related knowledge and skills:
- Strong analysis / data analysis /Solution design skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Business Objects/Tableau or other Reporting/Analytics toolset .
- Advanced SQL.
- Data Services or other ETL toolset knowledge
- Strong development/technical skills
- Data warehouse database and design – SAP Hana / Oracle
- Retail business knowledge.
- Ability to work in stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services of a high quality.
- Results oriented in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Ability work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and share knowledge.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to use initiative and work independently.
- Provide coaching and mentoring.
- Provide outstanding level of customer support.
Job related competencies
- Working with People
- Adhering to Principle and Values
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Planning and Organising
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Presenting and Communicating Information