Reference Number : 2003794
To transport passengers , goods and documents in accordance with road traffic rules and standard operating procedures in order to optimize terminal productivity.
- Perform daily checks on vehicle prior to commencement of work in order to ensure the vehicle is in good working condition
- Complete daily task sheets , record equipment defects and advise supervisor of defects.
- Ensure that the fuel and fluid levels of equipment are replenished in line with standard operating procedures
- Drive vehicle in accordance with applicable road traffic rules and standard operating procedures and monitor vehicle performance during use.
- Report accidents or incidents which occur during performance of duties
- Ensure correct equipment and tools are utilized during performance of duties
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have NQF Level 4
- Have a Valid drivers licence with valid PDP
- At least 1 year driving experience
- Residential layout
- Aarto procedures and policy
How To Apply?
Closing Date:10 March 2020