Clover S.A. (Pty) Ltd manufactures and markets food products in South Africa. It offers dairy products, yoghurt, yoghurt based dairy snacks, groceries, beverages, functional drinks, soy milk, and lactose free and toddler products.
Specific Skills/ Qualifications:
- Matric Certificate
- One to two years customer service experience
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Office (Excel, Internet and Word)
- Good communication skills and excellent telephone etiquette
- Strong customer service approach and ability to follow instructions
- An organized and efficient manner
- Physically fit and able to carry out a range of general duties
You May Also Apply For:
- Order processing
- Check goods on arrival and before despatch, ensuring they have the right products, in the correct quantity and that there is no damage.
- Ensuring stores are tidy
- Invoicing and credit
- Assist with loading and unloading of trucks
- Stock management and control
- Customer queries and quotations
- General administration and reporting
- Reporting on all discrepancies and damages
How To Apply?
Location: Pinetown, Kwazulu-Natal