Garden Court Hotel Guest Services Attendant. Garden Court Hotel which is under Tsogo Sun welcomes application for its vacant position Guest Services Attendant. Tsogo Sun welcomes job applications from passionate and hard-working team players who want to be part of its ever growing Tsogo Sun family. The company value its employees and provide them with the means to grow within the company, opening many doors in the process. If this is an offer that excites you, send in your application and you could be the newest addition to Tsogo Sun family.
Garden Court offers guests affordable hotel accommodation throughout South Africa. Accommodation is functional and uncluttered and ideal for busy travellers seeking a stay that effortlessly combines value with prestige. Easy relaxation, well-appointed hotel rooms, and savvy service are hallmarks of the Garden Court experience, with a host of amenities that cater to every need. Garden Court hotel rooms include amenities like air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, electronic safes, in-room tea and coffee facilities and room service.
Garden Court hotels place an emphasis on business friendly amenities, including self-service workstations and conference facilities for those who may need them. Hotel restaurants offer a selection of breakfasts, lunches and dinners ensuring stress free efficiency whether you are staying for business or leisure.
- Grade 12 certificate/(NQF 4) or equivalent
- Good numeracy, verbal and written English skills (NQF 4)
- At least must have 2 years hospitality experience.
- Ensure excellent customer service levels are maintained when processing reservations and guest requests
- Ensure all administrative functions of the guest services areas are fulfilled accurately and efficiently, with strict adherence to the hotel’s standards and procedures
- Actively participate in a working environment where staff are fully trained, supportive of each other and competent
- Maintain the health, hygiene and professional appearance of the reception area and all who work in it
- Work as part of a team or individually to deliver high quality standards.
To apply, your written application must include:
- CV (maximum 4 pages)
- Contactable references (with telephone numbers)
- Covering letter with three reasons why you’re the top candidate for the job!