IEMAS Debt Recovery Learnership Programme. The 12-month IEMAS Leanership programme is available to suitable individuals who wish to obtain qualification in Debt Recovery whilst gaining practical working experience. The Learnership Candidate will earnestly undertake all learning and tasks provided in order to obtain the stipulated NQF qualification. Candidates will capitalise on every opportunity presented, learn from every activity and in so doing gain, much desired work experience.
IEMAS operate and function for the benefit of those using their products, giving them an opportunity to be a part of something bigger. The company agreements with corporates across South Africa means that they can offer the products and services to those employed at these companies.
Not only do they benefit from the products that they take up with the company but they also become a part of the organisation and share in the IEMAS annual profits, this is a co-operative. The agreements Iemas has with the employer further allows for one consolidated monthly repayment via salary deduction. This results in reduced bank charges and ensures that payments are not missed.
- Grade 12 with standard Mathematics and/or Accounting
- Call Centre qualification is an advantage
- Credit Management or Debt Collection Certificate is an advantage
- Opportunity is available to currently unemployed, previously disadvantaged youth. People with disabilities may apply.
- Applicants must be available to start in March 2020.
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- Communicate payment demands, arrangements and consequences to members.
- Assist in handover legal cases to debt collectors and attorneys
- Assist in managing portfolios for attorneys and for debt collectors
- Assist with processing payments to attorneys and debt collectors
- Handle queries from debt collectors and members
- Solve practical problems and deal effectively with members.
- Secure promise to pays from members in arrears
- Attend to routine correspondence about collections or recovery issues.
- Ensure member information and collection activities are recorded on the IT system
- Report on portfolios
- Administer the repossession of vehicles and demands
- Liaise with valuators, tracers, sheriffs and lien holders.
- Handle legal collections queries and follow up of legal processes
- Monitor progress on judgements
- Maintain internal and external relationships
- Assist with the administration of credit assurance function.
- Obtain outstanding documentation regarding Deceaseds from Next of Kin.
- Submit credit assurance, short terms, cover plus and retrenchment claims.
- Follow up on outcome of claim and communicate to relevant parties.