First National Bank is looking Call Centre Agent to join its team of employees, the main purpose for the Call Centre Agent is to do telephonic communication with client base to provide accurate product information in line with standards protocols. At FNB, they are a lot more than just banking, finance and numbers. They strongly believe in helping to create a better world. And not just through the work they do on a daily basis that impacts their customers and the industry, but through inspiring and encouraging the people to get involved in projects outside their day jobs.
Innovation is the lifeblood of FNB because they believe that the role of innovation is to solve human challenges and make the world a better place. They are continually striving to come up with meaningful innovations, ones that result in game-changing, radical shifts that make people’s lives easier, while delivering business value. FNB want to help people overcome obstacles and remove barriers, simplifying and improving their lives as a result. FNB Innovators Programme enables innovation across the bank and allows you to participate in each step of the innovation process – from inspiration through knowledge sharing, to ideation, to implementation by connecting teams and individuals to collaborate, and finally celebration, where the innovators receive the recognition they deserve.
You May Also Apply For?
- Must have Matric certificate
- At least 1 year related experience.
- 6 months contract role.
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Well Spoken.
- Customer Service Experience. It is inherent to the role that the incumbent is honest in dealing with cash and financial transactions. As such, it is a pre-requisite for candidates to undergo consumer credit record checks to enable the Employer to ascertain whether the candidate’s credit record is acceptable.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant product and service targets.
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments. Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Ensure efficiency of service productivity and performance in Call Centre
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Report on required Call Centre activities and deliveries to improve business results
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How To Apply?
Closing Date: 02 March 2020
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes