Salary: R159 180-218 376 pa (plus benefits)
- Do the Maintenance in the Corporate SRAC department building
- Operate the Security System of the Corporate SRAC building
- Effectively deliver or collect records, mail or goods as required within area of accountability
- Ensure that vehicle log-books are completed by users
- Dispatch vehicles as and when they become due for services
- Complete requisition orders for the submission of vehicles for services and or repairs required and facilitate all queries related to the submission thereof.
- Check vehicles for damages, kilometer readings, oil and water and general working condition
- Perform daily vehicle inspection
- Report any damages found on the vehicle
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- Grade 08 certificate
- Must have ability to read and write
- Valid driver’s license
- At least 1-2 years driving experience
How To Apply?
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application system attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Closing Date:05 March 2020