Manage all branch and regional operations efficiently.
- Assist sales representatives with customer presentations with regards to legal section.
- Monitor staff attendance of the branch
- Ensure that all mail received and dispatched balances regionally and countrywide
- Ensure that all drivers leave and return on time with the correct consignment.
- Check that the exchanges are in good condition and filing is correct
- Ensure that drivers bring back all the P.O.D’s signed
- Ensure that all clients queries have been solved
- Check that the excess weight is properly recorded and added up
- Monitor that all departments are well staffed and fully operational
- Monitor that all filing systems are up to date
You May Also Apply For?
• Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
• Supervisory experience
• 3-5 years’ experience with Logistics and operations knowledge
• Code B Driving Licence
• Ability to discipline staff
Skills and Attributes
Computer skills, Communication skills, Coordination skills, Managing people skills , Presentation skills,
Sound mind, negotiation skills , Problem solving skills, persuasive skills , Decision making skills ,
Assertive, Customer focus skills , logistical skills , Assertiveness, handle stre.
How To Apply?
Please submit an application and a CV of not more than five (5) pages.
Only candidates who have submitted their CV’s will be considered.
(Employees in acting positions should also apply.)
Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered
Email CV to: Thandi.Ramaphosa@postoffice.co.za
Closing Date 06 March 2020
Position Number: 60059154