NECSA Learning Acardemy would like to extend an invitation of HWSETA Apprenticeship Programme for Diesel Mechanic Training opportunities for a period of Three Years.
NLA Is a nationally recognised and accrefiedskills development centre focused on professional and technical skills development.
You May Also Apply For?
- Full N2 Engineering certificate with relevant trade theory.
- Must be unemployed South Africa citizens.
- Age between 18 – 35
In addition to above minimum criteria candidate must also meet the following requirement:
- Technical knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a team
- Assist in building a high performance culture.
- CV’s must be accompanied with an original certified proof of copy of an identity. document,No deviation to the minimum criteria will be accommadated.
- The successful applicant will be appointed on a section 18.2 on a three years contract.
- Preference will be given to Employment Equity Candidates.
- Only South Africa citizens will be considered for these opportunities.
- No late application will be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
How To Apply?
To apply for this apprenticeship please send your CV to:inforNLA@necsa.co.za
For any enquiry regarding the advert you can contact Shiellah Molapisi :012 305 3304/3328
Closing Date:27 February 2020