The incumbent will be responsible for a spectrum of administrative activities in support of the business and will include, end-toend recruitment and selection administrative services, general HR and project administration and co-ordination, management reporting and secretarial services.
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
• Development and maintain dashboards – Tracking progress on projects
• Engage with external recruitment service providers by following SCM processes
• Conduct exit/ placement interviews
• Draft offer letters and contracts of employment and ensure proper employment contract management
• Coordinate the scheduling of internal and external learning and development interventions
• Assist in the compilation of the Workplace Skills Plan
• Update and improve the filling system of the department
• Assist with monitoring of Individual Performance Contracting and reporting.
• Administer all employee benefits (medical aid, provident fund etc.) related matters
• Grade 12 (NQF 4), National Diploma (NQF6) in Human Resource Management/Behaviour Science or related fields will be an added advantage
• 3 years’ experience in Human Resources Administration (working in a HR team), preferably in the banking industry.
Knowledge and understanding of:
• Knowledge and principles of Human Resources Practices
• An understanding of BCEA, LRA, and OHS
• Computer literate (MS Suite)
• Good understanding of company structures, filing & retrieval systems
Skills and Attributes
Excellent computer literacy skills, Ability to liaise with stakeholders, Planning, organising, co-ordination, control, facilitation,Strong interpersonal skills, Strong verbal and written communication skills (Should be fluent in English), Ability to prioritisetasks, Sound reasoning and thinking, Problem solving, Persuasiveness, Ability to work independently, Analytical, accuracy (attention to detail), Conceptual.
How To Apply?
If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com.
Please indicate inthe subject line the position you are applying for.
Closing date: 09 March 2020
Position numbers: 60
Location:Head Office Pretoria