AfriSam South Africa Pty Ltd is one of the largest suppliers of construction-related materials, specialising in the production of Cement, Aggregate and Readymix Concrete. Operating in six Southern African countries, the company offers a wide scope of career opportunities and exposure to best practices. At AfriSam South Africa we recognise that talented and enthusiastic people are the basis of our ongoing success.
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- Grade 12 (Technical Matric)
- C & CI Level I will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Lotus Notes).
- A methodical and systems oriented approach.
- Valid drivers licence
- Able to satisfy, in full, all medical fitness requirements for the job.
- Managing production to ensure that the product meets quality specifications.
- Batching concrete and operating the plant.
- Optimising plant and truck availability to meet customer requirements.
- Compliance with the Safety, Health and Environment legislation.
- Assisting with plant maintenance as required.
- Supervising subordinates and mixer truck drivers.
How To Apply?
Please forward your application and C.V. Pontsho Bale at email@example.com
And use Batcher Rosslyn as reference.
Closing Date:27 February 2020