Administers and operates the organization’s warehouse, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment.
Key Performance Areas
- Accounts for all materials and supplies in the stores facilities; audits goods received into warehouse.
- Receipt, storage and issue of materials, and related reporting in accordance with established procedures.
- Inventory control, Conduct cycle counting, full stock takes
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports (Stock control, Issues and Analysing)
- Ensures the effectiveness of operating procedures, space utilization, and maintenance and protection of facilities and equipment.
- General warehouse maintenance and housekeeping
- Comply with all aspects of the Sandvik EHS policy and any reasonable instruction, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe work places and eliminating environmental harm
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in Logistics or Supply Chain (would be an advantage)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position in a Warehousing/Distribution/Supply Chain environment
- Minimum requirement is to be proficient at intermediate level in Excel
- Proven ability to work efficiently within a Distribution Service environment and complete duties in an autonomous manner
- Commitment to excellence and timeliness in client service
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Strong and proven focus on business and process improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Able to adapt to change
- Lateral thinker & Problem Solver
How To Apply?
Closing Date : 27 February 2020
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331