We have a great Internship / Experiential Learning opportunity for passionate individuals who have graduated in the following fields of study: Finance, Human Resources Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Media Studies, Business Management, Communications, Business Administration, Information Technology and Food Technology. The Internship/Experiential Learning programme will run for a period of 12 months. The successful candidates will be placed at the various departments within Spur Corporation and will have an opportunity to acquire all round work experience by fulfilling various duties and responsibilities relevant to the department.
You May Also Apply For?
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be between the ages 18 and 35
- Must reside in the Western Cape, Cape Town
- Must have completed a qualification in the following fields:
- Human Resources Management,
- Public Relations,
- Media Studies,
- Business Management,
- Business Administration,
- Information Technology and
- Food Technology.
- Have not been previously enrolled in an Internship/ Experiential Learning Programme sponsored by the Department of Economic Development and Tourism (DEDAT).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out all work related duties and responsibilities assigned
- Perform all assigned work tasks promptly and efficiently
- Remain in the programme for the full 12 months
How To Apply?
Closing Date: 01 March 2020
Location: Cape Town