In accordance with the Sasol Assurance Services (SAS) Charter as approved by the Sasol Limited Audit Committee:
- To execute the IT project and governance audits of the Sasol Group globally.
- To ensure that the quality of audits executed are in alignment with the Sasol Assurance Services Operating Manual (SASOM).
- Execute and complete assigned IT Audit and IT Consulting engagements, and act in the role of a subject matter expert for audits managed and executed.
- Execute and complete assigned IT audit tasks to be within budgeted planned hours.
- Ensure timely reporting of assigned audit tasks and follow established reporting protocols.
- Integrate with other departments with regard to knowledge sharing on audit tasks being managed and executed.
- To assist other departments (Generalist, Projects, Compliance, Economic Crime Risk Management, Forensics) where resources constraints exist.
- Act as liaison with clients.
- Qualified IT Auditor with auditing experience/ articles and 3 to 5 years relevant experience.
- University B-Degree with Information Security, Information Management and auditing related subjects as majors.
Alternative qualifications and experience to be considered that will be an advantage:
- B-Degree with Honours with Information Technology / Information Management and auditing related subjects as majors,
- Qualified CIA or equivalent with articles and 3 to 5 years relevant experience and subject matter expertise.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH)
- Additional qualifications/certifications that will be an advantage:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Qualifications relating to emerging technologies
How To Apply?
Closing Date:29 February 2020