Management of Instrumentation Maintenance activities.
- Maintenance on instrument equipment.
- EX and IS inspections
- Fault finding.
- Prepared to work overtime when needed.
- Prepared to do standby
- Good housekeeping
- Personal Development in trade
- Root cause analysis techniques
- Knowledge of basic process of plant
- Knowledge of pumps
- Safety Management
- Report non-conformances
- Training of Assistants
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
N3 (Instruments/Electronics) or Grade 12 with Maths and Science
Instrument trade test certificate (CHIETA – NQF 4 occupational qualification)
Valid driver’s license (code 8)
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Self Mastery- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
How To Apply?
Closing Date:06 March 2020
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. The Sasol Group / Sasol Mining will never request you to make any cash deposits/payments as part of the recruitment process.