Salary Scale: R 106 171 – R 138 297 per annum
A vacancy currently exist for General Workers position in Technical Services at Shingwedzi Rest Camp within the Kruger National Park. Candidates with the relevant requirements are invited to apply and fill in the position of the General Workers. General Workers are wanted at Kruger National Park
Kruger Park is South Africa’s most exciting African safari destination. Steeped in legend and history, the iconic Kruger National Park in South Africa is waiting for you to explore its vast landscapes and spectacular African wildlife.
Plan your Kruger Park safari trip from the recommended safari tour options, which range from exclusive private safaris to affordable group safaris. Take a journey of exploration to find Africa’s Big Five : Elephant, Lion, Rhino, Leopard and Buffalo, you will discover unique wildlife on a real safari in Africa.
- Grade 10 is essential
- Matric certificate will be an added advantage.
- Physical good health
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare (Brush cutters & Lawnmowers) as well as building materials.
- Ability to assist with general
- Perform semi-skilled tasks that will include minor electrical work, tiling, painting, plumbing, building and welding in accordance with predetermined quality and productivity standards
- Perform routine maintenance of facilities such as tourist and staff accommodation, ablution blocks, administration and technical buildings
- Perform duties of a technical nature within the incumbent’s capabilities
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor / Management
How To Apply?
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078 OR Email: email@example.com
Alternatively: Interested candidates who meet the requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Mr. Frank Mkhabela
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4344
Closing Date: 21 February 2020