Omnia is looking for applicants with the relevant requirements to participate in their Fitter, Boilermaker, Electrician and Instrumentation Apprenticeship Programme. If you have all what is required please apply and be part of the programme.
Omnia’s Agriculture division, the market leader in Southern Africa, comprises Omnia Fertilizer and Omnia Specialities. The division produces granular, liquid and speciality fertilizers for a broad customer base of farmers, co-operatives and wholesalers throughout southern and East Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Brazil. The division is expanding its influence in Europe, South America and Asia, where it is increasing its sales of speciality products. The Omnia Agriculture division’s range of specialised products and services are encompassed by its unique Nutriology® offering, which assists customers to optimise crop yield and quality.
Omnia is a diversified chemicals Group that supplies chemicals and specialised services and solutions for the agriculture, mining and chemical application industries. Differentiation is ensured through using innovation combined with intellectual capital, whereby Omnia adds value for customers at every stage of the supply and service chain with its vision of leaving a “better world” the Group’s solutions promote the responsible use of chemicals for health, safety and a lower environmental impact, with an increasing shift towards cleaner technologies.
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- TVET Students Internship Program
- Cape Union Mart Internship Program
- BAT Engineering Internship Program
- Dept Of Education Internship Program
- Stats SA Internship Program
- Matric – Maths, Engineering Science, English Language, Related Trade Theory
- Matric and N3 Certificate – N3 Maths, N3 Engineering Science, N3 Engineering Drawing, N3 Related Trade Theory and English Language
- No working experience is required
Indicate the applicable trade you apply for that is one trade per person is allowed, choose from the following:
- Medically fit
- 18 years of age and over
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adhere to academic guidelines
- Willing to conform to rigid standards of performance
- High energy levels
- Be able to produce work of high quality
- High concentration levels and attention to detail
- Work accurately and carefully
- Be willing to keep up-to-date with advances in techniques and equipment
- Good interpersonal skills