Coca-Cola has an exciting opportunity in its Warehouse Department. Coca-Cola is looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker which is based in Pretoria. The successful applicant will report directly to the Team Leader: Warehouse. Key Purpose of the General Workers is to sort bottles and crates received from the trade so that production customers can be provided with sufficient supply of bottles and crates for effective planning and production and perform any General Worker duties.
You May Also Apply For?
- Correctional Service Vacancies
- Post Office Vacancies
- Heavy Duty Truck Drivers
- Artisan Posts
- Eskom Vacancies
- Matric certificate or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1 year experience.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities.
- Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
- Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
- Goes the extra mile for every customer.
- Understands the impact of poor internal customer service.
- Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system.
- Internal actualization
- Performs tasks autonomously.
- Performs a task given and persists until completed.
- Excellence orientation
- Seeks opportunities for self-improvement.
- Seeks to accomplish critical tasks with measurable results.
- Encourages small and continuous improvement.
- Constantly seeks to improve and enhance levels of service.
- Strives to achieve deadlines and to meet customer demands.
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Levelled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- Clean and tidy working area maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems.