Toyota is offering exciting Learnership provides an opportunity to be trained in various technical disciplines for a period of 7 months. Upon completion,applicant will be awarded with an NQF Level 2 certification.
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- TVET Students Internship Program
- Cape Union Mart Internship Program
- BAT Engineering Internship Program
- Dept Of Education Internship Program
- Stats SA Internship Program
What we look for?
Candidate must have a minimum Educational Qualification in one of the following fields:
- NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design
- And a trade related subject (mechanical)
- Alternatively, Electrical Trade NTC3 or Technical Matric – Subjects, Mathematics Physical Science Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design Electro Technology/ Industrial Electronics and a trade related subject.
How To Apply?
Closing Date: 28 February 2020