Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF) invites applications for Internship opportunities in the below mentioned fields. The GEPFuture Internship Programme will run for a period of Twelve-months.
You May Also Apply For?
- Correctional Service Vacancies
- Post Office Vacancies
- Heavy Duty Truck Drivers
- Artisan Posts
- Eskom Vacancies
|Legal Services Grad / Intern
|Stakeholder Management and Communications Grad / Intern
|Investment, Environmental Social & Governance and Actuarial
Grad / Intern
|Company Secretary (Secretariat) Grad / Intern
- The programme is aimed at unemployed graduates who have successfully completed at least a three-year Degree/ National Diploma OR students who have passed all course work but require practical workplace exposure for completion of a qualification in any field specified above.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have obtained a minimum 60% aggregate pass mark at undergraduate level and a minimum 55% pass mark at post graduate level.
- Application are only opened to South African citizens only
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Candidates that still need to finish or qualify for a Degree or National Diploma should not apply.
- Candidate who have benefited from an Internship programme and have previous formal employment in the field of study will not be considered.
- GEPF will not make provision for transport and or accommodation to any candidate attending the interviews or appointed candidate.
- GEPF will ensure that its selection and recruitment process is employment equity compliant.Preference will be given to people with disabilities
- If after your appointment it is established that you have given false information,you will be liable to instant dismissal.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 1month after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
How To Apply?
To apply, please email your CV not longer than 2 pages, ID copy, transcript(s) and copies of relevant qualifications to
email@example.com indicating the GEP Future programme you are applying for on the subject line(e.g.Application: Legal Services Intern)
Closing Date: 12 February 2020
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- TVET Students Internship Program
- Cape Union Mart Internship Program
- BAT Engineering Internship Program
- Dept Of Education Internship Program
- Stats SA Internship Program