To execute day to day operational activities within the warehouse & SDC, enable timely delivery of
service effectively and efficiently, ensure that storage locations are organised in a manner that allows
free flow of materials and goods, execute order picking in a timely manner to ensure optimum
customer service delivery and improved turnaround times, Implement Warehousing best practices and
make sure that stock discrepancies are kept at respectable levels
Qualification: Grade 12
Experience/Knowledge: 3-5 years’ experience in warehousing
• Order picking procedure
• Cycle Counting and Stock taking procedures
• Correction of physical stock after stock counting
• LIFO, FIFO principles
• SAP R/3 MM ( warehousing and Inventory)
• Drivers Licence
You Can Also Sell The Following Coins To Us:
- New Mandela Coin
- Mandela 90th Birthday coin
- Where To Sell Mandela Coin In South Africa
- All Coins Sold Here On This Site
- Gold Coins Purchased From Public
- Learn More About Krugerrands Coins
Skills And Attributes
• Computer literate – MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Photo Editor
• Good written and communication skills.
• Problem solving.
• Decision making ability.
• Ability to analyse warehousing layouts and recommend changes
• Negotiation skills.
• Identify potential and harness it
• People management
• Understanding of risks associated with stock
• Safety awareness
How To Apply?
If you wish to apply visit our website at www.postoffice.co.za and click at Careers to view the advert.
Postal address: Recruitment and Selection
PO Box 31904
Closing Date: 19 February 2020
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- TVET Students Internship Program
- Cape Union Mart Internship Program
- BAT Engineering Internship Program
- Dept Of Education Internship Program
- Stats SA Internship Program