Executive the Base Chemicals Explosives customer service strategy ensuring the delivery of customer orders, at the right time, the right place and safely.
- Possession of a valid Drivers’ license and PrDP “D” Category (Must).
- Code 14 Drivers License (Must)
- Certified dangerous goods driver
- 2 years heavy duty driving experience, preferably within a Supply Chain explosives or similar environment.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Continuously develop self
- Ambassador for living the Sasol Values
- Be able to work under pressure
- Planning & Organizing
- Detail oriented
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Able to work on your own with little supervision
How To Apply?
Closing Date:14 February 2020
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- TVET Students Internship Program
- Cape Union Mart Internship Program
- BAT Engineering Internship Program
- Dept Of Education Internship Program
- Stats SA Internship Program