DOK-ING Is a manufacturer of world class special purpose remotely controlled equipment,primarily used in the mining industry as well in humanitarian demining.
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here
Job responsibilities and requirements:
Applicants for this position must have a recognized qualification in Instrumentation as well as 2 – 5 years relevant experience in a related role within a mining or manufacturing environment.Good attention to detail and communication skills are essential.
Candidate will be required:
- To conduct electrical and electronic maintenance on all DOK-ING machines
- To cunduct instrumentation evaluation and through bleshooting for electrical,hydraulic,electronic and embedded
- Must be able to read and interpret Altium
How To Apply?
Please submit your CV’s to:email@example.com
Tell no. : 011 822 4528
Closing Date:10 February 2020