Coca-Cola Packaging Learnerships. Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the learnership programme within the Packaging Department. Coca-Cola will provide an opportunity for 30 people from the local community to enrol for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging – NQF level 3. They will enter into a fixed term,1 year contract, with CCBSA Lakeside Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a National qualification.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
- Grade 12 with an “E” pass in both Mathematics and Physical Science (40+)
- Completed “N” courses – National Certificate: Food and Beverage Packaging Operations.
- Previous packaging experience will be advantageous.
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) National Qualification Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains the outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
- Be self motivated, be self starters and willing to work
- Have basic problem solving ability.
- Be able to pay attention to detail and take instructions.
- Have the ability to interact and work well within teams.