• Min 2 years current experience.
• Must be computer literate Ms Office & Strong Excel skills.
• IQ retail experience would be an advantage
• Strong reconciliation skills.
• Good organizational skills, reliable and attention to detail.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Must be between the ages of 30 and 40 years old.
Apply For Latest SA Defence Force Traineeship:
- SA Air Force Traineeship Program
- SA Navy Traineeship Program
- SA Army Military Development Program
- SANDF Health Service Traineeship Program
- SA Air Force Engineer Traineeship Program
• Capturing invoices accurately.
• Credit note processing
• Ensuring all invoices are completely processed for month end
• Ensure invoices are files correctly.
• Ensure invoices are correctly booked.
• Ensure banking is done correctly and accurately daily.
• Check that supplier statements are received and request if not received.
• Help financial manager with supplier reconciliations.
• Assist with any other duties required by management.
• Able to manage creditors books over different suppliers.
• Able to sort out queries independently.
• Ordering of cleaning supplies needed.
• Assist cashiers with all relevant duties
How To Apply?
Please send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here