In-Service Traineeship Summary
In-service training needed in the following fields:
Chemical Engineering or Extraction Metallurgy – Analytical Chemistry. Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering (Heavy/Light Current) Environmental Science – Mining Engineering – Geology, Rock Engineering,
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- TVET Students Internship Program
- Cape Union Mart Internship Program
- BAT Engineering Internship Program
- Dept Of Education Internship Program
- Stats SA Internship Program
Minimum requirements and selection criteria:
Studying towards a qualification in any of the above mentioned disciplines.
Confirmation letter from the University for in-service training.
Applicant will be required to undergo medical examination.
Applicant will undergo a selection assessment and panel interview
Ethical and honest.
Ability to cope with workplace pressure and to handle stress – Adaptable/assertive.
Embark on an experiential learning journey as per the requirements from the university. Work both autonomously and as part of the team. Work under the supervision and guidelines of a Mentor
Work shifts when necessary.
Comply with Company’s health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
How To Apply?
Forward applications to: Apply at Alloys.email@example.com
Closing Date: 06 February 2020
You Can Also Sell The Following Coins To Us:
- New Mandela Coin
- Mandela 90th Birthday coin
- Where To Sell Mandela Coin In South Africa
- All Coins Sold Here On This Site
- Gold Coins Purchased From Public
- Learn More About Krugerrands Coins