With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with Absa family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset its future and shape their destiny as a proudly African group.
Absa is offering a vacant position of the consultants to candidates that will successful meet the requirements. Appointed applicants will have to grow the Absa customer base through acquisition and increased customer profitability of the identified portfolio. Gain new customers and increase portfolios of current customers through proactive attraction, cross selling, retention and contributing towards the achievement of the branch’s sales targets.
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here
- NQF level 5 relevant qualifications (accredited with FSB).
- 2 years sales experience banking
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) and the Internet
- Knowledge of banking products, systems, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements (eg: FICA , Compliance)
- Conduct a thorough customer need analysis, through customer engagement in order to provide the appropriate banking advice and guidance
- Act as a single point of reference to appropriately solution the customer
- Be accountable for customer on boarding and end to end sales fulfilment by utilizing the appropriate systems (e.g. COR and E2E)
- Acquire new primary customer’s relationships by utilizing internal and external sources
- Identify sales gaps by comparing actual performance against target
- Comply with all sales audit requirements as prescribed by operational risk requirements
- Retain existing primary and secondary customer relationships through effective cross selling