Stipend: R120 000.00 pa
The Municipal Finance Management Internship Program is a structured professional training and work experience program with the goal of providing high quality and practical exposure in all aspects of a Municipal Budget, Risk Management, Internal Auditing and Treasury Office which is governed by the Municipal Finance Management Act, Act 56of 2003 and the underlying reforms. The program has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competence acquired during University, Technikon and college training. It ends where appropriate, with the credits or a qualification in Municipal Finance Management in line with the Municipal Minimum Competency Regulations, Gazette 29967 of June 2007.
Apply For Latest SA Defence Force Traineeship:
- SA Air Force Traineeship Program
- SA Navy Traineeship Program
- SA Army Military Development Program
- SANDF Health Service Traineeship Program
- SA Air Force Engineer Traineeship Program
- A three year’s Bachelor’s Degree / National Diploma (NQF 6) / or FET College Diploma (with major concentrations in Economics, Accounting or Finance, Local Government Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management).
- Proficiency in 2 languages of the Western Cape (Afrikaans / English / Xhosa -Speak, Read and Write)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office Applications)
- High Level of responsibility and ability to give attention to detail Accountancy and Numeracy Skills.
- Basic Knowledge of monthly reconciliations, Knowledge with regards to Internal Audit processes, Good Communication Skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS INCLUDE
- Implementation of GRAP and Budget Reforms
- Financial and Performance reporting
- Change, Risk and Project Management
- Expenditure and Revenue Management, Supply Chain/Procurement Management
- Communication and Implementation of the Municipal Finance Management Act
- Asset Management
- Risk Management/Internal Auditing
- IT and Governance.
Please Note: Preference will be given to residents in the Kannaland Municipal Area.
How To Apply?
Application forms and further information: Application forms are available at the Kannaland Municipality website. A Curriculum vitae with a cover letter will also be accepted.
For any further information contact the Human Resource Division at 028-551 8000, P O Box 30, LADISMITH, 6655.
Electronic applications may be e-mailed email@example.com
Late applications will not be considered. Canvassing of Councillors with the purpose of being appointed is not permitted and proof of such canvassing shall lead to disqualification.
The Kannaland Municipality is committed to comply to the requirements of the employment equity Act of 1998, for the advancement of previously disadvantaged and disabled persons.
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only, if you do not receive a response within 3 weeksafter the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 07 February 2020
Location: Ladismith, Western Cape
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here