Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites a students for Internship opportunities. The program is targeted at applicants who are already in possession of a relevant Degree with no relevant work experience. Successful applicants will enter into a 24 months internship contract with Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd.
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- TVET Students Internship Program
- Cape Union Mart Internship Program
- BAT Engineering Internship Program
- Dept Of Education Internship Program
- Stats SA Internship Program
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Only)
- Chemical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Public Relations
- Quality Management / Total Quality Management
- Occupational Health and Safety / Safety Management
- Must have completed a Degree or B-Tech Degree
- South African Citizen only
- Must be unemployed
- Must not exceed 35 years of age
- Clear criminal record
How To Apply?
Complete the electronic application form in full and upload the following documents all at once.
- Full academic record
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residential address.
- One page resume
No late applications will be considered.
Communication will be limited to shortlisted applicants. If you do not hear from us by the 28th of February 2020, please consider your application unsuccessful. No regret letters will be sent.
CLOSING DATE: 12 February 2020
Apply For Latest SA Defence Force Traineeship:
- SA Air Force Traineeship Program
- SA Navy Traineeship Program
- SA Army Military Development Program
- SANDF Health Service Traineeship Program
- SA Air Force Engineer Traineeship Program