In-Service Traineeship Summary
Palabora Copper (PTY) Ltd hereby invites candidates for in-service training opportunities that exist within the organisation based in Phalaborwa. The program is geared towards students who are studying towards a National Diploma looking for relevant work experience. Successful students will enter into a Twelve-months in-service contract with Palabora Copper.
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Only)
- Mine Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
Apply For Latest SA Defence Force Traineeship:
- SA Air Force Traineeship Program
- SA Navy Traineeship Program
- SA Army Military Development Program
- SANDF Health Service Traineeship Program
- SA Air Force Engineer Traineeship Program
- Must have completed S4
- South African Citizen only
- Must be unemployed
- Must not exceed 35 years of age
- No active criminal record
- Driver’s Licence
- Ba-Phalaborwa Citizen
How To Apply?
Complete the electronic application form in full and upload the following documents all at once.
- Full academic record
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residential address.
- One page resume
No late applications will be considered.
Communication will be limited to shortlisted applicants. If you do not hear from us by the 28th of February 2020, please consider your application unsuccessful. No regret letters will be sent.
CLOSING DATE: 12 February 2020
Apply For Latest Internship Programmes
- TVET Students Internship Program
- Cape Union Mart Internship Program
- BAT Engineering Internship Program
- Dept Of Education Internship Program
- Stats SA Internship Program