Operational standards and procedures – Quality assurance – Project implementation – Operational Risk Management -Training and Development
– Performance management and reporting – Financial Management – Ensuring that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the client – Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the client about services rendered.
- Matric certificate and / or equivalent
- Qualification in Security Management
- At least 10 years’ experience as a security manager
- Knowledge and experience in operational risk assessment and management
- Well versed in English (An additional language will be advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- PSIRA Grade A registration and accreditation.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the security industry.
- Must display good leadership qualities.
- Must be firearm competent in all firearms
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s licence is required.
Apply For Latest SA Defence Force Traineeship:
- SA Air Force Traineeship Program
- SA Navy Traineeship Program
- SA Army Military Development Program
- SANDF Health Service Traineeship Program
- SA Air Force Engineer Traineeship Program
Other personality attributes:
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Pro-active and innovative
- Attention to detail
- Quality orientated
- Accuracy and high methodical working methods.
- Ability to liaise professionally with personnel at all levels
- Ability to work without supervision and under pressure
- Business acumen
- Vision & Influence
- Analytical & Critical thinking skills
- Goal setting
- Driving & managing change
- Driving for results
- Communicating direction
- Development of others
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
How To Apply?
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before close of business 31 January 2020 to Luzanne Fouché at Fidelity recruitment site Here
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees always and the choice made purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Disabled Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Security Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate. Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
E and OE
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here