EMERGENCY CARE OFFICER GRADE 3 ILS REF NO: OPS/2020/01 (X200 POSTS) SALARY : R169 176 per annum (plus benefits) finally, salary will be determined by experience attached to the professional category.
CENTRE : Various EMS Districts
Apply For Latest SA Defence Force Traineeship:
- SA Air Force Traineeship Program
- SA Navy Traineeship Program
- SA Army Military Development Program
- SANDF Health Service Traineeship Program
- SA Air Force Engineer Traineeship Program
Grade 12, AEA certificate with registration with current HPCSA of Ambulance Emergency Assistant.
Previous experience in emergency care environment will be an added advantage.
Valid drivers license Code 10 and valid professional driver’s (PrDP) permit for transporting patients.
Responsible for patients within the scope of practice of intermediate life support. Transporting patients as part of planned Patient transport and inter-facility transfer system under Emergency Medical Service.
Providing emergency medical care and related assistance during special events. Responsible for care and proper management of Emergency Medical Services resources.
Provide emergency medical assistance and other duties required by Directorate. Provide quality assurance to Basic Life Support Officers in the implementation of appropriate measures.
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here
Perform any other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
Candidates are expected to work shifts, they should be mentally and physically fit to perform their duties.
Eligible candidates will be subjected to a medical, practical and theoretical evaluation(s). Perform any other duties as delegated by the supervisor.
ENQUIRIES : Ms T Ndlovu Tel No: (011) 564 2262
Applications must be delivered directly to Emergency Medical Services, Continuity SA, Growth Point Business Park, Corner old Pretoria Road and Tonetti Street, Midrand or posted to P.O Box 8311, Halfway House 1685.
NOTE : Applications must be submitted on a form Z83, Download Z83 form on this website, which must be completed in full. 96 Id copy and all qualifications must be certified. Certification must be less than 3 months.
CLOSING DATE : 31 January 2020