Youth programme (focusing on ages 20 –26) and will provide an opportunity to gain practical work experience for a period of twenty-four months, whereby successful applicants will receive a monthly stipend of R6083.70. Women and people with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply.
Three-year diploma or degree (NQF 6 or 7) in one of the following:
- Supply Chain / Procurement Management; Financial Management, Human Resource Management (HRD / HRM), Public Management;
- Internal Control [x2] (Financial Management / Accounting / Internal Auditing)
- Supply Chain [x3] (Public Management /; Supply Chain / Procurement Management /; Finance Management)
- Strategic People Management [x2](Human Resources (HRD / HRM)
- Finance [x1] (Financial Management / Accounting / Internal Auditing)
- Satellite Office [x2] (Finance / Public Management);
The Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination. Render general admin support in the chosen office.
Knowledge and Skills
Computer literacy: MS Office Package (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint),e-mail system, Internet. Interpersonal skills. Listening skills. Ability to gather and process information. Good written and verbal communications skills in 2 official languages of the Western Cape.;
How To Apply
Ms.T Roux, 021 4672577 (Head Office); /; Ms M Jita, 021 467 2224 (Head Office)
Closing Date: 07 February 2020
Location: Cape Town