Sasol is looking for enthusiastic, determined and technically-minded young people to participate in its Learnership Electro Mechanic programme. This learnership programme will be carried out in Secunda and Sasolburg. Sasol will train, develop and assist you in becoming a qualified Electro Mechanic. In line with the commitment to employment equity and the specific focus on gender diversity in the operational environment, Sasol welcome female candidates to apply.
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here
- A complete Matric certificate / N3 with:
- Mathematics or Matric certificate ( E Symbol / 40%) or N3 Certificate with pure mathematics (E Symbol / 40%) not Mathematic Literacy.
- Physical Science / Engineering Science on Matric certificate / N3 level >40%
- English / Business English (pass)
- Commitment to complet and excel on the training programme.
- Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
What is expected of you:
- Full commitment and participation on the training programme
- Be prepared to work underground
- A positive attitiude
- Meet all passing standarts on both theory and practical test
- Obtain a EM Trade Certificate upon the completion of your practical training.