Sappi Stanger Mill is offering an opportunity in Engineering, through its Apprenticeship training program. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical ability wishing to qualify as an Artisan are invited to apply for an apprenticeship in the following trade:
Apply For Latest SA Defence Force Traineeship:
- SA Air Force Traineeship Program
- SA Navy Traineeship Program
- SA Army Military Development Program
- SANDF Health Service Traineeship Program
- SA Air Force Engineer Traineeship Program
The Training opportunity is temporary in nature and will include the following:
- All relevant training required to qualify as an artisan through a SETA approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Stanger Mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per the Sappi remuneration policy.
The ideal candidate should have:
- National Senior Certificate AND
- Minimum N2 Engineering Certificate (4 subjects relevant to the trade you are applying for) OR NCV Level 4 relevant to the trade you are applying for.
- Must have an aptitude for hand skills.
- Literacy in English is essential.
How To Apply?
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here