- Matric Certificate with pass in English and Mathematics HG/SG (The following subjects will not be considered: Mathematical Literacy. Additional Mathematics, Functional Mathematics, Commercial Mathematics)
- Candidates must exceed 35 years of age.
- Candidates must not be registered on a learnership with any SETA at the time of appointment
- High Levels of trainability – must pass a trainability assessment
- Attention to detail (ATD) under supervision
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Organized and goal oriented
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Results driven
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Main Functions Responsibilities
- Follow and complete an approved training program as required by FMCSA and merSETA
- Follow a prescribed training schedule to ensure competence and qualification on completion of the program
- Attend on and off-site institutional and workplace training
- Required to be placed on rotating his order to meet learnership training requirements
How To Apply?
Submission of candidate CV’s:
- Comprehensive CV
- Original certified copies of all qualifications acted to CV.
- Original certified copy of National ID attached to CV
- All CV must be placed in the dropbox a Ford Motor Company. Simon Vermooten Road, Security Gate 1
- CV’s not placed in the drop box will not be considered.
Closing Date: 31 JANUARY 2020
Apply For Latest SA Defence Force Traineeship:
- SA Air Force Traineeship Program
- SA Navy Traineeship Program
- SA Army Military Development Program
- SANDF Health Service Traineeship Program
- SA Air Force Engineer Traineeship Program