An opportunity has become available for a high caliber Driver for fuel delivery operations to distribute fuel to various clients. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• NQF level 2 or 3 Literacy level (Verbal and Numerical)
• Code EC driver’s license with valid PrDP (DGP)
• 3 years experience driving a Ultra Heavy Vehicle
• Must have experience transporting dangerous goods
• Must be 25 years of age and above
• Must be prepared to work weekends and public holidays
Duties And Responsibilities:
• Prepare vehicle for trip and operate Ultra heavy duty vehicles.
• Load, Transport and offloading of vehicles.
• Handle required documentation and perform ancillary duties
• All other reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Safe driving record and clean criminal record
• Housekeeping of vehicles, uniform and PPE
• Adhere to promote SOP’s and Safety Procedures
How To Apply?
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here