Applications are invited from unemployed candidates who are looking for their Work Integrated Learning in order to finish their qualifications. Internships will be offered in the following fields:
- Scientific Services – Finance
- Human Resources Management
- Technical Services
- Nature Conservation / Biodiversity
- Public Administration
- Information Technology
- Tourism / Eco Tourism
An appropriate 3 years or above tertiary qualification, Degree/National Diploma relevant to the above-mentioned fields (Provide certified proof of obtained Qualification).
Proof from the your institution or college for internship purposes.
A candidate must be unemployed and provide an affidavit of being unemployed signed by the Commissioner of Oaths.
Be between the age of 18 to 30 years old.
Candidate must be South African citizens.
Notes and Instructions to Applicants:
The programme will run for a period of one (1) year, (April 2020 – March 2021). Successful candidate/s will be required to inter into an internship contract with EKZN. EKZN is under no obligation to employ the intern/s on completion of the programmes. Interns will be paid stipends as outlined in the EKZN Internship guideline. EKZN does not promote recycling of interns if you have participated in an internship programme before please do not apply or you will be disqualified.
Failure to abide by the above instructions will result in your disqualification. Interested candidates should forward their application with full contact details as per instruction on the application form.
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- An appropriate three years or above qualification, degree / national diploma relevant to the above mentioned fields (provide certified proof of obtained qualification). Proof from your institution or college for internship purposes must be provided
- An candidate must be unemployed and provide affidavit of being unemployed signed by the commissioner of Oaths
- Be between the age of 18 to 30 years old
- South African citizens only
How To Apply?
Due to the large number of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within two months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful
Closing Date: 31 January 2019
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here