Transnet is a leading world-class employer, boasting a highly motivated workforce in excess of 55000 employees. Its workplace offers outstanding opportunities aimed towards attracting results driven candidates who are suitably qualified and who can aspire to even greater heights in the company.
The Transnet Young Professional in Graduate Learnership programme will run for 2 years in order to give young South African talent work exposure. This programme will create opportunities for young talented candidates to grow, connect nationwide.
- National Diploma or 3 year Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce or Supply Chain
- Ability to learn
- Transnet Pipelines offers opportunities for young professionals/graduates of Universities or Universities of Technology, between 18 and 35 years on a Young Professional-In-Training programme within Procurement Department
- This is a two year structured development programme aiming at providing workplace exposure to the young professional/graduates to gain work experience
- There is an assessment after every six months until the end of the programme
How To Apply?
Closing Date: 24 January 2020
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here