Shell has a vacant position of an Airport Operator to applicant that have the required requirements for this position. And If you’re also an Airport Operator who’s gained some valuable experience in aircraft fueling and HSSE standards experience, this role could give you the chance to continuously grow your career.
At Shell they work as one team and they are committed to excellence and accountable for coaching, mentoring and knowledge sharing. The group believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate and develop, but most of all, be yourself.
- Grade 12 with Math, English and Science;
- Working experience in a technical area, preferably at a Tank Farm / Terminal Operations and Aviation operations;
- Must have a Driver’s license.
- Terminal Operations – Skill
- Product Handling and Control – Skill
- Depot Operations and Asset Management – Knowledge
- HSSE Management – Awareness
- ACE Training – Skill
- Team working – Knowledge
- Operate at the correct standards in a team that provides receipt, storage and loading operations.
- Ensure Product Quality process is fulfilled during receipt process
- Comply and enforce HSSE standards and procedures including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements.
- Take respectful intervention actions when drivers, contractors, crews or personnel do not obey rules.
- Steer and control the product receipt, storage and loading operations at the terminal.
- Check fuel product is in line with specification, apply terminal product handling, product transfer procedures and apply product control and measurement by ensuring correct meter reconciliation daily.
- Execute tank dipping, tank sampling & sampling while fuelling
- Awareness of permit to work process, confined space entry, control of electrostatic hazards and working at heights.
- Knowledge of firefighting, emergency response/oil spill management awareness
- Assist as a trouble-shooter when systems fail.
- Verify that during the discharge there are no spills that could harm the environment; verify that the pumping pressure is not exceeded
- Remain in constant communication with other operators via two-way radios – to be able to stop the discharge in case of an emergency
- Assist Superintendent with investigation of stock Reconciliation Losses/Gains
- Understand bulk gantry operations
- Check trucks for Safe Loading Pass
- Conduct daily Terminal Safety Walkabouts, report NM/PI and Incidents on Fountain Management System (FIM)
How To Apply?
Closing Date: 05 February 2020
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here