PwC has a scholarship scheme that aims to attract exceptional young people who are unusually talented to the firm. PwC offers several scholarship and learnership programmes, with only the scholarship option current open.
Scholarship are awarded to students who are studying or intending to study towards SAICA accredited degree leading to a Chartered Accountant (SA) designation at any SAICA accredited South African university.
Please bear in mind that scholarship do not generally cover the full costs of the tuition, accommodation and books and as a result applicants must be prepared to pay a portion of their tuition costs themselves.
Academic requirements for Grade 12’s:
- Commitment to studying towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification
- You must be intending to study full-time at a SAICA accredited institution
- You must have a minimum of a Level 6 in Mathematics and English (1st or 2nd language), and an overall average of 70%
Academic requirements for university candidates:
- You must be studying towards a CA qualification
- You must be studying full time at a SAICA accredited institution
- If you are a first-year student you must be passing all University courses with an average of at least 65%
- If you are a second-year student you must be passing all University courses with an average of at least 60%
- Third and fourth year students must be passing all courses consistently and must qualify for honours according to the relevant university.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing date:30 April 2020
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here