EY (formerly Ernst & Young) has a number of bursaries available.
All EY Programmes listed are open for application from 1 February every year and applications close on 31 July of every year.
When you join EY, you join a global firm with people at its center. Their culture is as diverse as it is inclusive, and they welcome those who think differently and work smartly. You’ll be challenged by the incredible work you have the opportunity to do when you join this firm and, through your exposure to there diverse clients, people and programmes, you’ll grow faster than you would anywhere else.
If you are studying in the Chartered Accounting field, focusing on Assurance Audit and Advisory Consulting than this is a great opportunity for you.
Candidates need to qualify, or be registered for, a full-time BCom Accounting or equivalent degree at a SAICA-accredited university.
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here