Mafube Colliery is an opencast mine which is situated 37km east of Middleburg.We have a vacancy for the following position and invites candidates who will make a meangful contribution to the company to apply.
Engineering Assistance (Internal & External)
COAL SOUTH AFRICA,MAFUBE COLLIERY,MPUMALANGA
The successful incumbent will be required to safely assist with the achievement of production and quality targets and to maintain housekeeping standards in the Engineering area.
- A minimum Grade 12 or equivalent qualifications
- Basic knowledge of mine health and safety
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Certificate of fitness
- At least 1 – year experience as an Engineering Assistance in a Coal Mine:
- Basic engineering technical skills/knowledge.
How To Apply?
Hand in detailed CV with certified copies of relevant qualifications,together with ID document & valid driver’s licenseat the Mafube Colliery.
Please note:Employees must inform their supervisor when applying for this position.
Appointment will be done in line with Mafube Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications,which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date,should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Closing Date:17 January 2020
APPLY FOR LATEST COMPANIES VACANCIES
- Corobrik Have Millwright Opportunity
- Canyon Coal Learnership Programme 2020
- Nkangala TVET College Have Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Cashier Post Available
- Capitec Is Hiring Client Service Champion In Various Locations
- Apply For Standard Bank Universal Banker Trainee Here
- Apply For TETA Internship Programme 2020 Here
- Apply Online For Dept Of Education Internship Program Here